Tuesday, March 26, 2013

An Outfit

Today is a very special day. Why? Because of an outfit. It feels silly to post about an outfit considering I haven't posted about a million other things far more important that have happened over the past 2.5 months (my baby is growing too fast!)!!!
 It's a cute outfit right?
 And an even cuter baby.
 The outfit isn't just special to me because it contains two of my favorite things: polka dots and yellow! This was the outfit I bought when I first found out I was pregnant. I knew my baby was a girl when I found out I was pregnant. Actually, I have known my oldest would be a girl for years. So why is the outfit special? I bought the outfit in the midst of morning sickness when the thought of this little girl seemed like little more than a dream. Now, after suffering through 9 months of almost daily puking, heartburn, sciatica, fatigue, etc, a 22 hour labor and over 2 hours of pushing, my little dream has come true. I couldn't be happier.



I'm positive a mom has never loved her baby more.

4 comments:

Emma Frances said...

Aww! I love this post! :] I'm so happy you have your sweet little baby girl! You are amazing! And I LOVE her outfit!

Unknown said...

She's adorable! I hoped our first kid would be a girl so I was soooo happy when we found out, oldest sisters are just the best (or so I've been told by my brothers hahaha)

Unknown said...

She looks good in polka dots. (She looks good in everything, actually.) But I love this story.

Clint said...

Im positive a baby has never loved her mom more! Love you and love this post sweetheart! You were, are, and have been a trooper through it all!