Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bowl cuts and carrier pigeons.

On Labor day my family went out to breakfast. The Josh man is in town who hasn't been here to visit us since they moved right after Christmas. We went to Crackers & Co which is one of my most favorite places ever. I got the healthy pancakes make with oatmeal and they had delicious fruit on them. Highly reccomend them. But then again, if you actually live in Arizona, I'm sure you've heard of it. Do me a solid and go there for lunch and order the potato soup. By the way, my family is bad at listening when it's picture time. None of the pictures had everyone looking/smiling but this was the best!
These are my two nieces. Lilly wasn't feeling good so she wouldn't look or smile, but I still think it's a cute picture. I love the look on Paige's face! So excited to add another girl to the mix!!
This is Max, my only nephew on my side of the family. He's a super cool chill kid and we're buddies. He also drools a lot.

My sister is pretty awesome and cut Clint's hair on Labor day. You guys like the bowl cut look?
She decided to go with a more modern look. There are few things I love more than the sight of my man with a fresh haircut! He's so dreamy :)

Somehow the rest of my pictures that I meant to be on this post got deleted so I'll have to save the exciting part for next time :)

Hey guess what? I skipped school today. I woke up really nauseated and crampy and I have a major cold on top of that complete with throbbing sinus headache. I figured that was enough reason to cut class today. Even though I still went to work for a full shift, it was a super awesome break! I watched Cinderella Story. Yeah, with Hilary Duff. Does anyone else watch weird movies while sick? 

Have you guys heard this song? I kind of love it....and that fact makes me feel like a teenage girl. The whole Cinderella Story thing probably doesn't help my case.

the end!

p.s. I'm using my cold as reason for not spell checking this post. If you'd like to tell me the words I've spelled wrong, my preferred method of recieving such communication is via carrier pigeons. Also, have them bring a piece of chocolate while they're at it. 2 stones, 1 bird.

2 comments:

luvdoctorlibbie said...

What a fun Labor Day!

When I'm sick, I like to watch Funny Girl.

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

your nieces and nephew are too cute!
hope you have a great weekend!
p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com