Looks like it's my turn to do the 11 random things about myself!
My friend Lauren from My Happy Thought tagged me! :)
I promise, I'll do my best to make these as entertaining as possible.
(1) I have a completely irrational fear of being shot in the bathroom. Yeah, like with a gun. Especially when it's just me and another person. For some reason I find public restrooms really creepy. Just me?
(2) When I was little, I was kind of OCD. Seriously, I'm the opposite now. I couldn't care less if things match and I actually mismatch my socks on purpose now. But when I was little I was legitimately concerned about how I was going to match the color of my car every day or all of my kids. Yeah I thought you had to match your whole family every day. Hard work!
(3) My love of BSB will never die
(4) When I wear my hair up it's almost guranteed that it's not clean. Can I help that I like to save money on Shampoo?
(5) Sleep is a big time investment for me and if I don't get enough I'm pretty much worthless the next day. Seriously, most people can function on less than 8 hours a night, I cannot. This makes me fear for motherhood.
(6) When I go running with my iPod the world turns into a music video. Cars adapt personalities who usually cheer me on. Unless they're trucks. I like trucks but for some reason they always take on a mean persona.
The theme is usually something like this.
(7) Being a mom scares the crap out of me. It's a big responsibility and I want to do a really awesome job with those bomb babies we're gonna have.
(8) I get grossed out when you sit on a chair after someone and it's warm. When I know someone is going to be coming to give me a break at work soon, I try to stand up for awhile to give the chair a chance to cool down so it won't be warm and they won't think I'm gross.
(9) I love Clint and all...but this is really close.
(10) I actually don't like dessert that much. Even when I was little (on the rare occasion we actually had dessert) when other people had dessert I usually wanted another scoop of potatoes or something. Actually, on Thanksgiving this year when everyone was having their pie and icecream I had another roll. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a good cookie every now and then and I get chocolate cravings just like the next girl, but I'm definitely a food person over a sweets girl.
(11) My mormong.org profile got approved!!!
You can go here to read more about me and why I think the way I do!!
By golly this was more fun than I thought it'd be!
Let's see...who to tag!
Chelsea @ perfect in my mind
Annie @ Annie and Chase Richardson (I can't find your blog right now Annie!)
Kaycie @ Redhead Memories
Megan @ And Here's to you Mrs. Robinson
Shalyn @ Laugh Until Your Cheeks Hurt
Katie @ Sparky
Katie @ Katilda
Megan @ Mackey Madness
And YOU if you haven't done it yet! And sorry if I've tagged you and you've already done it. I'm really behind.
Hope you all have a kick butt weekend!