what a hangover feels like I'm pretty sure it feels like waking up at about 5am to begin a 19 hour day of studying and test taking (3 tests and 1 quiz) and only taking "breaks" to go to classes that don't involve tests...and then there was also the half hour I had for lunch and dinner I guess.
But today, I feel like I ran 5 da gum marathons yesterday.
What I like the call the College Hangover.
Sorry it's not catchier.
But it's OVER and I could not be happier.
Which means in both Statistics and Biochemistry, I only have three more tests until the semester is OVER.
Don't worry though. It's not like I have time to rest. Now it's time to prep my station for the food safety tradeshow woot woot! And of course a billion other things I won't bore you with.
Okay, school is boring to talk about. My apologies. Unless maybe you're in school as well in which case you're probably throwing your fist in the air and shouting "preach it to the choir sister! amen and amen!"
I still want to drop out, fyi.
Too bad my husbandman is such a meanie and won't let me do it.
"you'll regret it later."
"you're a senior!!"
"you're so talented"
"look how far you've come"
"you need to supplement those amazingly good looks with an education"
blah blah blah.
White noise to my ears.
;) love you honey.
Also, I make no guarantee he's actually said those things.
I kind of feel like my blogging break has left me with a lack of creativity. I think I've posted once or twice within the last two weeks and I have maybe read four posts in that time as well and I think commented zero (sorry I've been so hard to get a hold of too! I care I promise!). So maybe we could both benefit from you helping me what you want to hear about! It'll help me brainstorm too.
Here are some of my ideas!
1) I thought it would be fun to take you guys on a tour of my apartment! Ha, oh crap I just realized that means the WHOLE thing would have to be clean at once...
2) Since I'm a dietetics (nutrition) major, people ask me all the time what I eat. Do you guys want to see more recipes? Or favorite snacks? What I eat in a typical day? Things I always keep in the fridge? How to save money and eat healthy? Do you guys have any nutrition questions? Leave them in the comments.
3) Outfit posts. Okay, granted these make me feel so dumb and I think they're so awkward, I still think they're so fun. Yeah I don't know how that works either. Yay or nay? I promise there will be no offense taken. And in no ways will I turn into a fashion blogger. I think the bulk of my blog will always be words and thoughts and sappy dappy feelings. Take it or leave it sista!
4) Therapy. This is personal and I wouldn't share a whole lot of specifics EXTREMELY GENERAL, but I would take comfort in the fact that sharing some of the things that I've learned in therapy would help others. What do you think?
5) What we do. Date nights. Current events. All that fun stuff! Granted, we're a pretty awesome, fun couple.
6) Marriage lessons learned. You guys, I've been married for 8.5 months. I'm obviously an expert by now.
So what do you think? Or if you have other suggestions leave those too. You guys are the bomb diggity domb!