The musician obviously got these lyrics wrong.
Anyway. It's (another) night in studying in the Solomon household. I have three colligate examinations on Monday! Scary, eh? Biochem (uh, they never told me that class was for geniuses! I obviously don't belong!), Food Service Management (I know what you're thinking. The class is harder than I thought it would be too. Especially when you only have one lecture on it and the teacher makes you study the other 13 chapters on your own), and statistics (I'm just gonna put it simply and say that taking it online was a bad idea.)
So far I've spent 3 minutes writing this blog post. I already feel guilty that that's time I could have been memorizing...stuff. My brain is dead. So that leaves me about 2 minutes left of my break before it's back to work. How about I come up with some things I rather do instead of study/take these tests. Oh, don't worry. They absolutely won't be dramatic. at all. smile.
1) Scrub the baseboards, toilet, and oven in our apartment. I am not even joking when I say this sounds like kicks and giggles comparing to summation equations and whatnot.
2) Smell eggs. Okay. I'm trying to decide if I really mean this one. I cannot stand the smell of eggs. Even the faint scent makes me gag. And that's the drama free truth.
3) Eat an Industrial sized can of tomato paste.
4) pick those bugs off the hair of a monkey.
5) change a tribe stinky diapers.
6) Touch a snake. Also, a very big deal for me.
7) Watch a 15 hour documentary on how grass grows
8) Spend 9 hours in labor.
9) Run until I puke. And then run some more. Then puke some more. Then run some more.
10) write the greek alphabet a thousand times backwards until my hand is bruised and could very possibly fall off.
And that is all. Actually, there's still a bajillion other things I rather do but time is out.
Help a sista out and maybe cross those fingers for me? I want to drop out of school. I should, huh?