Thursday, February 10, 2011

The question has been popped!


Yup! It happened! Clint proposed! We will be getting married!!Hopefully sooner, rather than later. If you aren't a follower already, you should definately change that. The next few months are going to be full of stellar wedding planning, maybe a bridezilla moment or two, and of course, our love story. I will update this soon with the complete proposal story. Until then, enjoy staring at my ring, I know I will.

Sincerely,
The Future Mrs. Solomon <3

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! Congrats to you guys! Marriage is totally the best thing ever.

PS: Your ring is so beautiful, just like you!

ailinh said...

Hooray! What a beautiful ring! You will make such a beautiful bride as well. So happy for you, girl!

Shay said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAAY! So exciting! Congratulations pretty girl!

Grafton and Laurisa Milne said...

congrats girrll!!! I am SOO happy for you :) :) can't wait to hear everything! marriage is wonderful! couldn't be happier for you! and your ring is absolutley STUNNING!!!

jasmine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! that's so exciting!

Clint said...

;)

leigh ann said...

YAY! Congrats. I just stumbled upon your blog & I'm so excited!
<3 leigh

Collin&Tatum said...

HOORAYYY!! Congratulations! :]]

Elizabeth said...

YAY!!! How exciting for you!!!! I see your a Arizona blogger, me too! I am in Phoenix!

Megan Clark said...

Congrats girl!!! Gorgeous ring!
xoxo

Cassidi Klingler said...

YAY! Congrats Alexis! I'm so so so excited for you:) I love your ring, and your outfit in your proposal pic... YAAAY!