Thursday, January 13, 2011

really, I'm doing you the favor.

As you may remember from my New Year's post, on my wish list for 2011 was an awesome vintage dress.
You better believe your bunions I bid when I saw this beautiful bodacious (sorry, it's a B thing) dress.
Only $15? HOLLA!
It would look awesome with leggings or some skinny jeans. Maybe some boots?

 The only problem? I saw the dress below AFTER bidding on the first one. I feel like this one is more my style but I still LOVE the first one. The only problem is I don't want pay for both.
 So, it's your job to go here and bid on that first awesome vintage dress. If I can't wear it, I want it to go to a lovely home.
What do you think of this for my new blog picture? I want a new one. My friend Andrea took a bunch of lovely pictures for me! I just love her.

"If you're going to be thinking, you may as well think big."
~Donald Trump~

FYI, I have been clean of any Dr. Pepper for several days now. Also, I am making friends with the people at the gym. Hang on while I pat myself on the back. 

3 comments:

ashley.warner said...

you're so pretty! love the new photo!
and congrats on being Dr. Pepper free! YOU GO GIRL! Now go drink one since it's the weekend! ;) oh just kidding...kinda

Alexis Kaye said...

hahahah I WISH!!!! :) We'll be good!

brittany said...

im so sad i didnt see this in time to bid on the dress :( i want it soooo bad!