Friday, January 14, 2011

Vanity at its finest.

My awesome friend Andrea came over yesterday. The above photo is courtesy of her skills! We made new headbands! Some of them turned out pretty cute! I'm excited! As soon as I get a camera to upload pictures, I'll post all the new ones onto my blog. Until then check out the clearance sale here.


Warning! Below is my first "fashion post". I love seeing them on other blogs so I wanted to give it a shot. Promise not to make fun of me? Okay, you may continue.

White jacket: blossom ~$12
Green long sleeved tee: old navy $5
Floral yellow scarf: old navy $8
Jeans: gift from a boutique
Brown strap wedges: Target $20?
Yesterday I wore the above outfit. Kinda cute right? I even wore them with my "bum jewelry" jeans. Classy. Oh, and no need to bring it up. I know I have a ghetto booty okay? So Clint came over. We made dinner and then I left to change into my sweats. Typical. I basically do it as soon as I get home. When I came back he says "you look so cute!" Wait. hold the phones. Did I miss something? When did sweats become cuter than jeans and heels? I love it! Isn't he the greatest? It's a good thing too, especially considering today I was running errands for 4 hours before I realized I hadn't put on any make up yet. 

"I, myself, am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."
-by: I forgot

By the way, still no Dr. Pepper. Who is proud of me?!

3 comments:

Stacey Sargent said...

That photo is gorgeous of you!!

Meredith said...

yay for kicking the clutches of Dr. P! woo-hoo, go girl! ;) PS: you're unbelievably pretty. wow. :)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Unknown said...

you are absolutely stunning. for reals.