Wednesday, October 20, 2010

You can grow flowers from where dirt used to be


So, I really want to be better at blogging. How do I do that? Take pictures of things I bake right? Don't worry, I'm catching the trend! Only too bad my pictures don't even turn out! The other day instead of going to tutoring, I went home and made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. They're more like pumpkin chocolate chip bread. Delish!
I consider this among my greatest accomplishments in life. This is an organic chemistry test. Incase you can't read those big red numbers real well, that's a 94 over 100. Translation: A! Since organic chemistry is basically death, I just conquered death. I'm going to make an enormous copy and frame it on my wall to remind myself of what's possible in life.

Can someone explain to me the whole married joint facebook thing? I don't get it. It's just confusing. Is he on, or is she on? Did he tell me I look hot in my new pair of boots? this is awkward.

Look at the food in your pantry, now back to me, now back to your food. Sadly, some people don't have food. That's why you should donate to my food drive I'm hosting. It's for the Tempe Community Action Agency to feed all those hungry tummies out there.

Last week I went to an ASU hockey game! It was super fun! Picture to prove it:

This weekend Lane is coming to visit!! I'm super excited!
Also, I know this really awesome person. She's having a contest. I don't think you should enter it. Well, because I want it. BUT, you should check out all her awesome pictures

Life is a beautiful, beautiful thing. I'm glad you're in mine :)

No comments: