Friday, September 24, 2010

Forever's a given!


Last weekend I had one of the funnest Saturday nights EVER. I went to my FIRST concert. Brad Pasiley. He's my favorite. Did I mention he's my favorite? It was amazing! :)
I think I'm going to become a concert junkie. My favorite song is She's Everything. Probably because I hope someday someone will feel like that about me. It's so adorable! :)

This week has been absolutely crazy. Sometimes I wonder how so much can fit into a week. I guess the time is sacrificed sleep. When you talk to me, speak slowly and don't use words more than 6 letters long. I'll try to keep up. To help you gage how tired (incoherent) I am, it's 9:00 on a Friday night (just got home from work) and I'm going to bed right after I finish this. I don't think I've gone to bed this early since I was in the single digits.

This week I got my first insta-crush that I've probably had since Jr. High. I feel like such a little girl. I also got 100% on my nutrition management test this week! 100% don't come around much, especially for me!

My wish list today is to have someone do East coast swing with me to Why Wait.
The ballroom class I'm taking right now is making me obsessed! This is my first taste of couple dancing and I love it! :)

For the most part, It's been a great week. I'm very blessed :)

No comments: