I think this was 39 weeks and 2 days. Basically, my belly is taking over. I can't believe how big it has gotten. Stop growing and come out baby girl!
Today I want to write out some resolutions. Last year I did this and it really helped! I even accomplished most of them. Resolutions, for me, aren't something I keep up for a few weeks or so. I start them to finish them! I'm so ready to start 2013!
1) Have a baby. This is pretty much going to happen no matter what some way or another, but seeing as how it's kind of a big deal, I'd say it's deserving of the resolutions list.
2) Lose the baby weight. I'm so ready to have my normal body back. The last few weeks I've looked over some old pictures and marveled at how skinny I was. The truth is, I wasn't really skinny but compared to now, I was! I'm really looking forward to having ankles. and a waist. ahhhhhhh.
3) Organize!!! When we moved into our place I was crazy sick and pregnant while trying to keep up with a little bit of school and work. Clint was working full time and taking care of his sick wife (awh). So our place never really got organized. Specifically, I want to organize our pantry, bathroom cabinet, make up area, desk, and utility closet.
4) Work on Learning Spanish. I've already started this one. I got one of those CDs that you learn a language while you drive from my nice in-laws for Christmas. It's pretty cool. And a bonus- Clint loves it. He's fluent in Spanish so he'd love me to speak to him in it and it's something I've always wanted to do as soon as I finished school.
5) Write in my journal at least once a week. I have a feeling I'm going to grow a lot in this year. I think it's so important to write down your experiences to help you learn and reflect back. I found an awesome website (www.ldsjournal.com) and you just login from whatever computer and write your entry. You can even add pictures. You don't have to worry about losing the document or book AND you can get it printed and bound whenever you want! It's perfect!
I have a lot of things I want to do in general as well. For one, I want to be the best mom in the whole world to my sweet little girl. I want to continue to learn something new every day. I want to cook more and eat healthier. I want to keep a clean, organized, and well run house. I want to be the best wife to my rockstar husband. I want to be better at studying my scriptures. I just want to become a little better every day.
I am so excited for this year! Being done with school and having a baby within the next few days, I feel like I'm starting a whole new life and I couldn't be more thrilled!
(our goofy picture from New Years Eve)
Happy 2013 friends!