Friday, January 21, 2011

My date outfit.

I have a love/hate relationship with Fridays. Except for the hate part.

 The shoes:
 I got this dress from goodwill today. Whose a good shopper? Alexis is a good shopper! To make it modest, I stuck a $10 half-sleeve shirt underneath. What do you think? I'm not so sure what I think of the neckline, but I love the navy and green combo! And it was LONG enough! I'm tall, so I was pretty happy about that! I can't dress shop in "normal" stores now. Everything is too short! Whose feelin me?
The dress: Goodwill $10
Shirt: seagull book $10
Belt: wetseal: $8
Shoes: Charming Charlie $10
Necklace: Forever 21 $5.50
Headband: made by me!

p.s. taking pictures of yourself is awkward. Second, why does this lighting make me look so unpleasing?

5 comments:

Glenys said...

You look great. Nice dress and shoes.

Marci Dawn said...

are you kidding me. I loveee this outfit. you look darling. and im just saying that your header blows my header out of the park. who took that picture?!

Alexis Kaye said...

My Friend Andrea Wanlass! She's an awesome photographer! and thank you!!

Adelyn said...

you look beautimus! Love the color the green adds, and the belt is darling.

ashley.warner said...

I'm starting to think that GREEN is your signature color lady! you look darling!
and way to go for keeping your look modest! getting long enough skirts/dresses is HARD! but so do-able! And you look GORGEOUS!