Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood

Today when I was leaving school, they had the two lanes merged in to one. It's been like this for over the whole semester. People know that it's going to merge. You can see it. So, I get a little bugged when people cut everyone and go to the front to cut in front of people. If they waited their turn, the rest of us wouldn't have to wait twice as long and they wouldn't have to wait that long either. Right? Sounds easy enough. However, no one asked me. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.

Then, I noticed I wasn't being very patient.
So, I decided to enjoy the roll-down-your-window weather with this song. I love it.
When you can get along with yourself, it's a happy place to be in life.
"I can be alone yeah I can watch the sunset on my own, I can be alone."
I like this song.
It makes me happy.

I think everyday can be a good day, regardless of what happens.

No comments: