Sunday, September 5, 2010

In other news...


It's been awhile since I've blogged! I love to blog! But what do I write about? So, I decided on "Current Events in the Life of Alexis Kaye Lamoreaux."

Get Excited. Or don't, so you won't be let down.

The semester started! Ack! Wanna hear what classes I'm taking?

Organic chemistry WITH Lab. My prof. for lab looks just like Clark Kent. Only less personable. We decided that Ms. Lang must have dumped him or something
Community Nutrition (448): the teacher had only been on time to one class so far. The latest he's been: 40 minutes late. On the bright side, it is entertaining to watch the sweat marks grow throughout the class.
Nutrition Service Management: this class isn't too noteworthy. Except for the fact that my Professor owns like a billion Subways. Sweet!
Religion in America (321): Ridiculous. I'm a science major for a reason. I'd rather not read 200 pages a week. It'll still be good to learn though. I'll be 100% done with general studies.
Latin/Salsa/Ballroom: BEST CHOICE I EVER MADE! I LOVE this class! If you know how to dance, please be my friend and go out dancing with me! :)

What else? My niece is still the cutest thing in the world! I love her! One of my best friends is back! She left for the Summer. Now me and Brittany have a lot of catching up to do. I also got a new calling. Ward Missionary! I'm so excited for it! I've met a ton of wonderful people lately. I can't even express how lucky I am to have such amazing people in my life. Church was really amazing today! Had a wonderful Sunday school lesson from Proverbs. We talked about the power our tongue can have. How hard it is to control it. How much destruction you can do with words. And, on the other hand, how much good some positive uplifting words can do. I know I say it ALL the time, but I am SO grateful to have religion in my life. It makes me incredibly happy. If you ever have any questions about Mormonism, please ask me! I love to share what I've found. Happy Sunday everyone :)
The above statue is located in the LDS temple visitor's centers. They are open to everyone! The mesa temple is off of Main, Between Stapley and Mesa Drive.

No comments: