Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Six months say WHAAAAA!

Oh, Ainsley!
I can't believe you're six months OLD. You're halfway to a year. 
Every day I love you more and more. That's cheesy to say, but 100% true. I love that I get to spend my days with you. You teach my to smile at the little things, to enjoy every day, and to never stop learning. It's such a blessing to see your fascination with the world. 

 Because of you, my heart will forever be changed. 

Every month I get out my big girl camera and take non-iPhone photos of Ainsley. It's a big deal, obviously. Here are a few of my (unedited) favorites! 
 So, I should have changed her onesie first, whaddyagonnado? oops!
 She's mostly sitting up on her own! She topples sometimes but she's getting good!
 Can you believe that smile? (someday I will learn to take photos without shadows)
 She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen


 I need to remember to shoot in sport mode with this girl!
"Tell the servants to bring me some grapes!"
hahahahahahhaha.....I die
 And then she was done.
Heaven help me to resist her cuteness and not give her everything she wants! I have my work cut out for me. 

Love you, sweet baby Ainsley. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute Alexis! She looks so much like both of you. Great looking family!

Leah said...

Oh my goodness, the one of her laying down on the chair...her face is priceless!

Courtney B said...

Serrrrriously! How do we NOT give them everything they want?
She's the cutest!