So, I'm not around on here very much, BUT I wanted to let you guys know life is fantastic. Sometimes life is rude to me but I still love it because it gives me nice things too like sunsets and popsicles. Still really busy and stressed and crazy but happy. Sometimes I think that's the best way to live. [my original plan was to show you a few amazing things on pinterest and design my dream house for you but IT'S NOT WORKING!!!! Is that even legal?! People might die from withdrawals. ]
New as of today:
- I finished my 9 page (SINGLE SPACED) chapter summary after reading half a book for my stupid 2 credit hour class I talked about last time. Yeah, the material is cool. The workload is not. They told me to devote 4 hours a week to this class. That person can take a hike. AND get blisters. Maybe even a twisted ankle for good measure. Take that.
- My skin looks like a snake and is peeling off like dandruff. I guess that's what happens when you spend too much time at the pool with Kara.
- Has anyone ever watched switched at birth? I just discovered it on hulu and it's insane. It's so awful but I can't stop watching. LIKE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! Do they adopt her? Does her brother ever get a better hair cut?! The suspense...
- It was recomfirmed to me how much I hate people in my personal space like, oh, I don't know when they come up behind you unannounced and take stuff off your desk without asking like they own it and stand right behind you and have a conversation you don't want to hear while you're tempted to push back in your chair with great force and roll over their toes. Just an example, obviously. All I'm sayin is you should have enough distance between you and other humans that you can't immediately tell they had tortilla chips with their lunch. Am I wrong?
- I'm pretty excited that I get to fly out to california for the day tomorrow and hang out with my sister who lives there. If you wonder how a poor college kid pays for the plane tickets, I don't. My mom works for one of the airlines. Stop your judging ;)
- After getting trapped behind a garbage truck going 45 on the freeway (speed limit 65) I decided we should make a speed minimum for the highways. I don't know, maybe we should get crazy and say people should at least go 60? Thoughts?
- I realized I can't eat a meal without wearing it. Today at work we had a potluck where nacho cheese was involved. Afterwards I realized I had smeared a good amount on both the bottom of my cardigan and my skirt. Then my boss has to point out to me that it was also all over my forearm and both elbows. How does that even happen!?
- Oh yeah, my boss pointed it out when she met with me to tell me that after 2 years I am finally getting a raise! WOOT WOOT! Can't tell you how happy and thankful I am for that little blessing.