Monday, November 7, 2011

Now don't start that again!

Yup, I'm starting that again. You know how you're really tired of Halloween posts? Not that I've been on blogger for a week to know, but I betcha there were a literal bajillion posts. Time to add another. Deep breaths. We'll get through this together!

So you had two clues: Salt and a doctor. I thought for sure someone would nail it. No one even came close to guessing our costumes. Let's take it one step at a time.

Clint's costume:

(yeah, don't make fun. They were 100% homemade.)

My costume:

 put them together!!

bahahhahahahah!!! The above picture was taken from my friends dinner party. I'll share more of our adventures next time I sit down for more than 10 minutes. Hope you guys had a great Halloween! :)

15 comments:

Carlie said...

Too cute! I love Dr. Pepper!

LaurenHoya said...

Haha, as a Dr Pepper lover, I fully approve!

Dara McFarlane said...

that is such a cute idea!! i love it!

Erin said...

Hahaha, it took me until your picture to figure it out and I'm even drinking one right now! Too cute! I'm convinced couples' costumes are the best.

Sara SHOEmaker said...

haha you are too funny. very original and fun idea, I might have to steal it some Halloween!

Autumn said...

Thats sooooo clever!
~
Autumn

Emma Frances said...

I love this!! So creative! I never would have guessed it though!

... said...

he he he this is too cute :)

Amanda said...

Cutie patutie! I love this! I saw on another blog, there was a salt and pepper couple. Very fun and creative, costume!

Katie said...

Love love love this idea. And kinda jealous that I didn't think of it first ;) You guys did a good job making them!

ms.composure said...

LoL yes very cute dr. pepper costumes!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Danielle and Trev said...

OK this is the cutest! Following now!

Shay said...

Ha, those are definitely perfect for you and SO ORIGINAL. Love them.

Honor said...

Wow this is such a good idea - just found your blog, it is really cute! X

Lissa Chandler said...

hahahaha. i can't show this to my husband or he'd never stop asking me to recreate your costumes next year. the man loves him some dr. pepper.