Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sisters by birth, best friends by choice



Yeah, I DID pick the cheesiest quote I could think of. Jenna's birthday was a few weeks ago. June 30th. My sister is my BEST friend. Yeah, sometimes her baby finger paints with her poo or colors all over the tile with crayon when I'm babysitting.
Sometimes Jenna steals my clothes. Sometimes she scares me to see how high I'll jump. Sometimes she goes shopping without me. Everyone has faults right? ;) When I grow up, I want to be more like her. She gets what she wants because she works for it.She's a perfectionist. She's an amazing mom to Lilly. She puts her family first. I know she would always be there to help me. I better not say too much. She's anti warm and fuzzies :) She's given me a hug twice.Once on her wedding day. The second time was after I got in my car accident. She even said "I love you" then. Go figure! And to think I would never hear it! I love my sister like crazy! I'm so lucky to have her! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA!!

Look! she liked me once upon a time! I think I'm even pulling away a little bit! HA!

No comments: